Product Name: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Grade level: Industrial grade
Grey white powder
1. As flocculant for water treatment
2. Adjust the PH value of sewage
3. Remove phosphate from sewage
1. Adjust soil pH and promote the formation of chlorophyll (also known as iron fertilizer)
2. Prevent and treat yellowing disease caused by iron deficiency in flowers and trees
3. It can also be used as a pesticide in agriculture to prevent wheat smut, scabs of apples and pears, and rot disease of fruit trees.
In the production process of cement, the strong reducibility of ferrous sulfate can be used to reduce the hexavalent chromium to trivalent chromium and reduce the content of hexavalent chromium.
25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1000kg/bag (inner layer - plastic bag, outer layer - compound woven bag. )
store in a cool, dry warehouse and keep it in a safe place, without flammable, corrosive and toxic substances.
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Get answers and advice from people you want it from.