CAS NO.: 27344-41-8
Molecular Weight: 562.56
Appearance: Free-flowing and brightly Green-yellow particle or powder
Odour: Odour free
Solubility(in water): 25g/l (25°C), 100g/l (70°C), 300g/l (95°C)
Max wavelength of ultraviolet absorption，nm: 349±1
1% E-value: 1105~1181
1. High whitening strength. It is extremely resistant to chlorine bleaching, oxygen bleaching and strong acid and alkali and has the excellent perspiration fastness.
2. High fluorescent intensity. Ensures a high whiteness of washing powder and soap with low addition amount.
3. It has high solubility in the low temperature, so it is applicable to liquid detergents.
4. Outstanding stability and whitening effect in the hyper concentration liquid detergents and heavy dirt detergents.
5. The textile will not turn yellow or green but brighter by repeatedly washing.
6. Have high efficient whiting effect to fibers in the cold and warm water to make them white within a short time.
7. Outstanding washing fastness and dry-and-wet color fastness to sunlight. Great dying performance and biodegradability.
8. Low toxic performance confirms it will be very safe for human body when its operation.
Fluorescent Brightener AC-351 can be added at any step in the procedure of manufacturing compound detergents, scented soaps and ordinary soaps, or dissolve into any component.
0.01~0.20% （% , W/W Detergent）
Hard carboard cartons lined with plastic bags for 25 Kgs.
Big packaging bags for 500Kgs.
Storage and Shelf life:
Store in a cool, dry and shady place for expiry date as 12 months.
Get answers and advice from people you want it from.