Catalog Code:AC 0001
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
Molecular formula: Aln(OH)mCl3n-m (0＜m＜3n)
Poly aluminum chloride is usually abbreviated as PAC, is a new kind of high efficient inorganic polymer flocculant. PAC is mainly used in the purification of drinking water and treatment of industrial wastewater, (such as oily waste water, waste water of printing & paper mill, etc.) and special water treatment, (such as radioactive material, lead (Pb++), Cr++, highly toxic Heavy metals and fluorine (F), etc.). It is widely used in precision casting, food and leather, etc.
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water.
2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3) Purification of waste water.
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry.
5) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals.
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent.
7) Cement solidifying and moulding.
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar.
9) Catalyzer carrier.
10) Paper-making glue.
25kg woven bag lined with plastic or paper plastic composite bag. Or on the clients' requirements.
Get answers and advice from people you want it from.