[Name] 3-Aminopropene Hydrochloride homopolymer
[Allies] Poly(MAA·HCL)；Polyallylamine HCl；PAC-3L；PAA-HCL
[CAS No.] 71550-12-4
[Molecular Formula] (C3H7N·HCl)n
This product gathers electrolyte for the strong cation, appearance is clear to light yellow viscose liquid, specific weight:1.08g/cm3. BE dissolved in water easily, not easy to combust.
Mainly used in medicine and modified resin.
1) Fabric industry, used as fixing agents for direct and reactive dyes; textile industry used as an antistatic agent;
2) metal surface treatment, used as metal processing lubricating oil additive, metal chelating agent;
3) Ink printing, used as ChemicalBook Ink Enhancer, anti-fading and waterproof;
4) Electronic materials, a variety of cleaning agents and ResistAdditive;
5) water treatment, can be used for the production and use of new water treatment agent;
6) Pharmaceutical intermediates
[Package & Storage]
Packed in PE Drum.
Tightly sealed, store in a cool and dry condition, avoid contacting strong oxidants, keep away from open fire.
The term of validity: Two years.
Transportation: Non-dangerous goods.
Keywords: Poly(allylamine hydrochloride), 71550-12-4
Please Contact us throught: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are in need of this product.