Methods to use and features of Polyaluminum Chloride
- 1, When it is used for the treatment of various high and medium turbidity source water, especially for the purification of high turbidity water. It forms fast, large alum blooms, and is easy to settle. The suitable source water has a wide pH range and low corrosiveness. , The labor intensity of workers is low. Polyaluminum chloride dilution method of use: In order to achieve better flocculant effects and economic benefits, users can determine the best dosage per thousand tons of water through experiments according to different source water turbidity, different seasons and different reaction conditions. When used, the product is mixed with 3%-5% aqueous solution (calculated by the weight of the product)
1). After the solid product is dissolved in water according to 1:3, it is diluted to the required concentration by 10-30 times of water.
2). The dosage can be determined according to the different turbidity of the raw water to determine the optimal dosage. Generally, when the turbidity of the raw water is 100-500mg/L, the dosage per thousand tons is 10-20kg.
- 2, Determine the dosage according to the water quality.
1). The dosage is different depending on the water to be treated. Generally, the dosage for water purification is about: 5-100 g/ton for liquid products, 20-25 kg/thousand tons for solid products (in terms of commodities), which can pass the beaker test Decide.
2). The preparation can be directly added to the water, and the amount of water added can be determined according to the dosage and the amount of treated water. After adding water, it should be stirred evenly.
- 3,Use of polyaluminum chloride according to realtime
1). When using, you should first conduct a small test according to the water quality, and select a suitable point with good water purification effect and small dosage. The solution should be used with the preparation, and the amount of non-drinking water should be selected according to the actual situation.
2). When using a solid, first add water to dissolve it to form a 10-25% solution, and then dilute with water to the required concentration. When dissolving, first add water to slowly feed the material, and continue to stir.
3). Water treatment chemicals of different manufacturers or different types cannot be mixed, and must not be mixed with other chemicals.
4). The original liquid and diluent are slightly corrosive, but lower than other various inorganic flocculants.
5). Effective storage period of the product: half a year for liquid and two years for solid. The solid product can still be used after damp.
6). The purified water quality of this product conforms to the sanitary standard of drinking water after reasonable dosage.
- 1). Polyaluminum chloride is mainly used for the purification of drinking water and industrial water supply, as well as the treatment of industrial wastewater. It is a flocculant widely used in the treatment of domestic water supply and industrial water supply.
- 2). Polyaluminum chloride has the advantages of good flocculation, large alum, low dosage, high efficiency, fast sedimentation, and wide application range.
- 3). Polyaluminum chloride can be used at low temperature, the suitable PH value is 5-9, no alkali is needed after dosing, the flocculation effect is good, and the sludge production is low.
- 4). The effective dosage of polyaluminum chloride products is 20-50mg/L. The liquid product can be metered and dosed directly, and the solid product needs to be prepared into a 10%-15% solution in the dissolution tank, and then metered and dosed according to the required concentration.
- 5). Polyaluminum chloride products can also be used to remove iron, manganese, chromium, lead and other heavy metals contained in water, as well as fluoride and oil in water, so it can be used to treat various industrial wastewater.
- 6). Polyaluminum chloride products are highly adaptable to treated water, especially for high turbidity water; the stable coagulation effect can still be maintained when the water temperature is low.
- 7). After the use of polyaluminum chloride to purify the water, the chroma and the content of heavy metals such as iron and manganese are low, and the corrosion effect on the equipment is small.
- 8). When polyaluminum chloride is used, uneven mixing will occur, and it can be added after dilution.
- 9). Polyaluminum chloride can be combined with weak cationic polyacrylamide and combined with aluminum sulfate or ferric chloride for sludge preparation.