PolyDADMAC - DADMAC Polymer - Liquid form
PolyDADMAC - DADMAC Polymer
PolyDADMAC(PDADMAC) with 20-50% solid content. It is a liquid cationic polymer of different viscosity(molecular weight), with a high charge density. The charge density makes it well suited for flocculation. PolyDADMAC is widely used in drinking water treatment, wastewater treatment, textiles, cosmetics, mining (coal, gold, diamonds, etc.), paper-making, soil treatment, the oil industry, etc.
1. Liquid form makes it is ease to use.
2. It can be used alone or in combination with inorganic coagulants, such as Poly Aluminum Chloride.
3. Non toxic of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels.
4. Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
5. Reduction in sludge of dewatering process system
6. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 0.5 and 14.
Please contact: Mr. TIAN ZH, If you are interested in this product.
PolyDADMAC Usage - in medical nursing
Poly Aluminium Chloride, PAC clears the water
PolyDADMAC market study and research
Water Treatment Companies in South Africa
CPhI & P-MEC China moves to December date to enable international attendance
Get answers and advice from people you want it from.