[Alias] DADMAC/AA copolymer, DMDAAC/AA copolymer
[CAS name] 2-propen-1-aminium,N,N-Dimethyl-N-2-propenyl-,chloride,polymer with acrylic acid
[CAS No.] 53694-17-0
[Molecular formula] (C8H16NCl)n(C3H3O2)n'
[Molecular weight] 1~5×105
Hair Care Products: Relaxers, Bleaches, Dyes, Shampoos, Conditioners, Styling Products, and Permanent Waves.
1. Contributes luster and a soft, silky feel; Provide rich, creamy foam to shampoos
2. Provides excellent slip, lubricity and snag-free wet compatibility without excessive buildup
3. Imparts excellent dry compatibility
4. Panel studies documment excellent hair softness and wet hair feel during washing, rinsing and after rinsing
5. Helps hold curls without flaking
6. 1.0% as product in shampoo and conditioner; 3.0% as product in other formulations
Skin Care Products: Moisturizing Creams, Lotions, Bath Gels, Liquid Soaps, Soap Bars, Shaving Products, and Deodorants.
1. Imparts a smooth, velvety feel; reduces tightness after drying skin
2. Provides excellent moisturization
3. Contributes lubricity which can help make skin care products easier to apply
4. Liquid cleansing products acquire richer foam with improved stability
5. Suggested starting concentration: 1.5% as product
[Package & Storage]
Packed in PE Drum.
Tightly sealed, store in a cool and dry condition, avoid contacting strong oxidants, keep away from open fire.
The term of validity: Two years.
Transportation: Non-dangerous goods.
Keywords: Polyquaternium-22, PQ-22, 53694-17-0
Please Contact us throught: TIAN@CHEM.NET , if you are in need of this product.