Polydiallyl dimethyl ammonium choloride - MSDS
MSDS will be supply against buyer's needs, please contact us for details.
PolyDADMAC is the abbreviation for polydiallyldimethylammonium chloride, and the homopolymer of diallyl dimethyl ammonium choloride. This chemical compound is an organic polymer . It is mainly used in paper manufacture to fix contaminants in order to reversibly bind anionic contaminants to the also negatively charged cellulose fiber due to its cationic character.
PolyDADMAC polymers were first prepared and studied in 1957 by Professor George Butler at the University of Florida.
It was remarkable as it was soluble in water in contrast at the time to other known synthetic polymers formed by polymerization of monomers containing more than one vinyl functionality.
- PolyDADMAC can be used in dyeing and finishing auxiliaries as advanced formaldehyde-free color-fixing agent, and can form film in the fabric and improve color fastness.
- PolyDADMAC can be used in papermaking, coating and antistatic agent, AKD sizing promoter and retention and drainage agent.
- PolyDADMAC also can be used in decolor, flocculate in water treatment (drinking and waste water).
- In daily chemical, PolyDADMAC can be use as shampoo carding agent, wetting agent and antistatic agent.
- In the oil field chemicals, the PolyDADMAC can be used in clay stabilizer, acid fracturing cation additive etc.
polydadmac powder,polydadmac flakes,polydadmac beads,polydmdaac,poly dadmac sds
If you are interested in this pruduct, please Contact us