AKD polymer emulsifier
This product is a new type of strong cationic polymer emulsifier to replace traditional AKD emulsifier. Under the same conditions, each ton of sizing agent can reduce the cost by 50 dollars. There is no need to add a curing accelerator. After use, it can inhibit the hydrolysis of AKD emulsion and extend its shelf life. Reduce sizing and curing time. By avoiding the use of starch-based emulsifiers, it can reduce the COD of papermaking water systems.
15% AKD emulsion 2000kg (A ready-made example)
1. Add 280 kg of deionized water to the dispersion kettle, heat to 66-70 degrees, add 4 kg of zirconium oxychloride, 6 kg of dispersant, turn on the disperser, and low speed.
2. Add high concentration emulsifier KP8 50kg.
3. Put 180kg of AKD wax into the high-level kettle, heat and melt, and control the temperature at 76-80 degrees.
4. Increase the speed of the dispersant, add the melted AKD wax, and disperse for another 20 minutes after the addition.
5. Stop the disperser and homogenize immediately.
6. Add iron-free aluminum sulfate solution (containing 120 kg of solid aluminum sulfate) to adjust the content and pH.
7. Filter and pack them.
Attention: The best applicable dosage is depending on the trial.
Package & Storage
Packed in plastic drum or according to user requirements.
Tightly sealed, store in a cool and dry condition, and avoid contacting strong oxidants.
Transportation: Non-dangerous goods.
Keywords: AKD polymer emulsifier,AKD sizing promotor, AKD ripening accelerator
Please Contact us throught: TIAN@CHEM.NET , if you are in need of this product.